Friday, March 29, 2013

Pick up arranged...

Next week after Easter the trailer is booked and my bother-in-law Steve with a tow-bar is ready for the pickup.

We will need to put some air in the tyres and hopefully the handbrake wasn't left on - forgot to check, the car should roll back on to the trailer.

Depending on if we can get the trailer in and up my driveway, we may need to drop it off at my parents who live just up the road - then try and get it started.

The reason it was off the road for the past six years was fuel coming from the tank area, the engine was running fine when feed direct. I bought 3m of 6mm tubing today with the idea of having a petrol can in the boot and running the tubing to the engine bay to allow me to drive the sort journey home - if not, pushing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment